- Individuals or groups are required to make reservations for guided tours as follows:
- 1.If you are unable to come after making a reservation, please notify the Center by phone or cancel online at least 1 day in advance.
- 2.If you miss 3 guided tour reservations within a half year period and do not cancel your reservation in advance, the Center will suspend your right to participate in the Center’s activities for half a year.
- 3.Visitors who make a guided tour reservation must provide their own name, email and cell phone number, or that of the group contact person.
- The Kinmen-Matsu Joint Services Center, Executive Yuan (hereinafter referred to as the Center) obtains your personal information and collects, processes, and uses your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws and regulations.
- You may provide the following personal information according to your needs: name, email address, and cell phone number.
- You agree that the Center may use the personal information you provided to identify you, to contact you, to provide you with services and information related to the Center, and in other ways that are governed by our privacy protection policy.
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, you may request (1) access or review, (2) make a copy, (3) supplement or correction, (4) discontinue collection, processing and use, or (5) deletion of your personal information from the Center.However, the Center may deny such requests if the personal information is necessary for the performance of the Center’s duties or business.
- You are free to choose whether or not to provide the Center with your personal information, but if the personal information you provided is reported or found to be insufficient to confirm the authenticity of your identity, or if there is personal information fraud or theft, or inaccurate information, the Center will not process the personal information.
- Your personal information will only be retained for 7 days from the end of your guided tour and thereafter deleted from the platform.
- You understand that this consent complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and related regulations and has the effect of giving written consent to the collection, processing, and use of your personal information by the Center.
Personal Information Collection Statement and Terms of Service
You are welcome to use the online guided tour reservation service. Please read the following instructions before making a reservation: